WE WANT YOUR HOME!
Deciding to rent your home may seem a little daunting and you might not know where to start. We have taken the stress away by creating four simple steps, from getting listed to getting paid.
Step 1. Get Listed
- We will visit you and your property within a few days of you contacting us
- We will evaluate your property and give you a realistic rental projection based on current market conditions
- We will perform a full inventory inspection and give you guidance and what to have available for your guests
- We will create a beautiful listing with sharp imagery for your property within our Cloverleaf Cottages website
- We will market your property with a targeted combination of online and offline campaigns, local and national press contacts for PR opportunities, and social media
- We will give your property the exposure it deserves by creating multiple listings across our platform of third party partners
- We advise you on topics like health & safety, insurance, and how to maximize your property’s rental potential
Step 2. Get Booked
We want to turn ‘lookers into bookers’. We do this by positioning your property across many websites, and syncing the calendars so that when a looker books on a site, such as Homeaway or Airbnb, your calendar is updated in ‘real time’; even when you are asleep.
On average, your property can produce over 40 weeks per year of occupancy.
Our experienced staff will handle all enquiries, collect payment, send confirmation, and deliver a professional but personal experience to each guest.
You can also track your property performance by logging into your Owner Portal. Here you will see the bookings for the year and rental rates applied; and should you have an owner reservation, no problem, just give us a call and we will secure the dates for you.
Step 3. Get Ready
We are firm believers that the motto ‘It’s the little things that count’ can help turn a good holiday break into a fantastic one. Every Home Owner enjoys complimentary use of our unique concierge service on hand to help your guests with recommending the best local restaurants, tourist spots, and scenic areas to visit. Our Home Owners love the fact that they can offer this 5 Star service to their guests at no extra cost and without any of the hassle!
Going the extra mile for your guests is what will turn a one-time visitor into a returning visitor. We can help you create that by following our G.R.E.A.T model of Service from start to finish. Contact us for more information on how you can create the best guest experience!
Step 4. Get Paid
Home Owners can expect to receive their rental proceeds at the end of every month via BACS transfer. All statements are updated on the Home Owner portals and will include detail about all the guests that check in and out during that month.