Tag Archives: food
If you managed to make it through the whole video, you will now be needing a nap. I’m usually torn before sharing this type of video because I realize it could mean tourists could soon be crowding my happy place. I also realize, nothing is better than sharing a world some may never know. Share if you like but just know it kills a little piece of me everytime you do ; )
May 3, 2016
The 2016 food festivals promise to be every bit as good with proposals for ‘A Celebration of 100 Years of Food in Ireland‘, in addition to the ever popular cooking demonstrations and an expansion of the eclectic ‘programme of Food Tours’ to include trips to the Aran Islands, the Burren, farms, producers and craft brewers.
The novelty activity of ‘digging for their dinner’ will also be introduced this year with a seaside foraging trip taking place for those interested. Other quirky events will include pop ups, cocktail classes, wine tastings and a comprehensive schedule of talks on a range of topical issues in the food and drinks industry.
March 24, 2016
- Game of Thrones Experience
- 7 Tips For Stress Free Travel
- Digital Detoxers: Are you equipped to assist your guests with Switching Off?
- Your 2017 List of Revenue Management Essentials
- Skellig Michael Island is Luke Skywalker’s Hideaway
- How YOU doin?
- 8 Effective Tips for Improving Your Direct Bookings
- The Mad New World of SEO
- Happy ”Irish” Holidays!
- The First Thanksgiving