Tag Archives: Snow
What is Game of Thrones? Well, to sum it up…families of Lannisters, Starks, Snows, Targaryen, and Tyrell are shaken up with betrayal, royal incests revealed, and every character being forced to face some bitter truths. Who’s dead? Who’s alive? Tallying up the body count in particularly violent scenes of castration, beheadings, dragons unleashed. Returning to life, seeing through the eyes of animals, and even nude walks of attonement keep you coming back for what’s next. Whatever does it for you…why not make an attempt at experiencing it as they did in 299 A.C. in Northern Ireland. It’s not just another medieval times park so you will need to bring some of your own props but there are excellent tours that bring the show to life for the adventurous sort…Live it!
July 7, 2017
- Game of Thrones Experience
- 7 Tips For Stress Free Travel
- Digital Detoxers: Are you equipped to assist your guests with Switching Off?
- Your 2017 List of Revenue Management Essentials
- Skellig Michael Island is Luke Skywalker’s Hideaway
- How YOU doin?
- 8 Effective Tips for Improving Your Direct Bookings
- The Mad New World of SEO
- Happy ”Irish” Holidays!
- The First Thanksgiving